"Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature" (Mk. 16:15-16).
The vision of Indian friends for Christ is for our community to be characterized by love and cooperation, where Christians help individuals, families, and neighbors thereby working together in an effort to have everyone live in the Kingdom of Christ by HIS Will and Grace. We envision our role in being a faithful light in this world, called to represent and to introduce Jesus Christ to people who do not know HIM so that HIS Grace may profoundly and eternally bless them.
The purpose of Indian Friends for Christ is for all members to seek a full, personal relationship with God and to become involved in sharing and living out the Gospel of Jesus Christ in every aspect of their personal and professional life. The goal of this group is the mission of Jesus Christ. To be a witness to the living power and presence of God, to offer healing and hope to the world, to love people and to join God in the movement towards HIS reign. We seek to fulfill our goal and purpose through worship, nurture*, service, evangelism, and stewardship.
What We Believe
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as being inspired by God and completely inerrant in the original writings and of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
1Corinthians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21
- We believe in one perfect, infinite, holy and eternal God, Creator of all things, eternally existent in three Persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit
Matt. 28:19; John 14:13-20; Acts 5:3,4
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
Isaiah 7:14; Luke 1:35; Luke 2:7,11,52; John 1:1-2
- We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned, and, thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God; and, that human beings are born with a sinful nature.
Genesis 1:26; Genesis 3:1-7; Romans 5:12; Romans 3:22-23; Ephesians 2:12
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who repent of their sins and believe in Him are justified on the basis of His shed blood.
Romans 3:24-25; 1 Peter 1:18-19; 1 Peter 2:24
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and His present life for us as High Priest and Advocate.
1 Peter 1:3-5; Hebrews 9:24; Hebrews 7:25; Romans 8:34; 1 John 2:1-2
- We believe in "that blessed hope," the personal return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 20:6; John 14:1-4
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit, and thereby become children of God, a relationship in which they are eternally secure.
Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 2:11-14; 1 Peter 1:5
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust; the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
Mark 9:43-48; Revelation 20:15; Revelation 22:3-5,11
Want to Join Us
We welcome you to join us if you are staying nearby and wanted to praise GOD